Een eenvoudige boerenjongen
- Pablo Bollansée
- July 18th, 1991
- Head of R&D at DCA.
- .NET consultant at Kapture NV.
- Backend developer at Delen Private Bank using Cobol, .NET and SQL among other Microsoft technologies.
- Four month paid internship at Vanguard Games (Amsterdam, Netherlands). I worked as a programmer, mainly C# and C++, during the development of Halo: Spartan Assault and Game Gurus. Afterwards I did another two weeks as a vacation job as well.
- Master of Science, Applied Informatics (Major Artificial Intelligence), KU Leuven. Graduated Cum Laude with 80% for my thesis.
- Physics, KU Leuven, first year only. Passed all my classes but decided not to continue in favor of the applied informatics master course.
- DAE: Digital Arts and Entertainment (Major Game Development), Howest Kortrijk. Graduated Cum Laude.
- Short internship implementing their first microservice.
- Worked with the MyMachine initiative to create a game for hard-to-handle kids. Along with other students I worked in group to create a game based on inventions made by the children.
- Imagine Cup 2011, Game for Windows and Games for Windows Phone 7. Finished in half finals.
- War Systems
- A turn-based-strategy game inspired by Advance Wars.
- An Asteroids inspired game for Android and web, in which rocks are sliced exactly where hit with the laser.
- A water and erosion simulation running on the GPU made with Unity.
- Risk of Thrones
- A huge Risk board (2m²) based on the Game of Thrones world.
- A simple web Pokédex showing type-advantages made in Elm.
- Object Oriented programming
- Functional programming
- Algorithms, game logic
- OO design patterns, proper class design
- Unity 3D
- Fast prototyping
- C# game logic scripting
- 6+ years of experience*
- LINQ, polymorphism, interfaces, …
- Game programming
- Mainly in Unity
- Application development
- 2+ years of experience*
- 2 years of experience*
- Main language during master studies
- 3 years of experience*
- Main language during DAE studies
- Hasn’t seen much use since finishing my bachelor degree
- Some experience during master studies
- Some experience during master studies and preferred over js in personal projects
* Combined from work, university and most of my spare time
- Texturing (diffuse, specular, glossiness, normal maps)
- General photo and image editing
- 3D modeling
Once upon a time
- 3ds Max
- Optimized low-poly meshes
- Sub-D modeling
- Normalmap baking
- Hight-poly sculpting
- Normalmap baking
- Direct X
- Basic 3D pipeline coding
- Implementing physics, including fluids and forcefields
Dutch (Native), English
Check out my cv.